Vision Integrity Engineering Ltd (Vision Integrity) Approach
Vision Integrity has the experience and competence to assist Clients in all aspects of Pressure Vessel Integrity. The pressure equipment integrity services are run by an ex-ABSA Inspector with extensive industry operational experience. Key elements of the Vision Integrity approach are to work with its clients to understand their systems and operations and suggest solutions to enhance their existing program or to develop a new program when required.
Vision Integrity has certified and competent service inspectors trained in Vision Integrity inspection procedures and reporting. Vision Integrity’s in house vessel Data base and reporting system gives a competitive endge that ensures efficient and cost effective data handling and reporting.
Vision is an ABSA certified inspection company.
Vision Integrity provides the following Vessel Integrity Services
- Vessel and Boiler Inspections – Vision Integrity can complete new and in service pressure vessel and boiler inspections to ensure your pressure equipment integrity.
- U.T. and NDE Programs – Vision Integrity can design and run effective and cost concerns, corrosion programs that will provide you with comfort about your equipment integrity.
- Chief Inspector Services – Vision Integrity can provide competent contract Chief Inspector services for all aspects of an Owners Integrity Management System.
- ABSA Manual and Program Development – Vision’s ex ABSA personnel have the experience contacts and knowledge to assist you in program development.
- Data Base and Record Keeping – Vision in house software and database is highly efficient and provides an economical way to manage your Integrity data.