At Vision Integrity Engineering our Project Management Group has the knowledge, skills and techniques to execute your projects safely, effectively and efficiently. Our team has the experience of managing and delivering multi-million dollar projects within budget and schedule.
- Liaison with client, operators, designers, vendors and contractors.
- Integration of key personnel into client teams.
- Development and maintenance of accurate and detailed project schedules.
- Establishment of project controls and reporting process.
- Implementation and monitoring of strict management of change process.
- Maintenance of record management system.
- Development of quality plans and establishment of KPI’s.
- Conducting constructability reviews, with preparation and review of construction and installation procedures.
- Review of design drawings, specifications, procedures and work practices to ensure regulatory, contractual and commercial requirements are met.
- Implementation of safety and risk assessment reviews and presentations.
- Bid and tender preparation, contractor review, site audit, assessment and monitoring.
- Equipment procurement, testing, delivery and mobilisation.
- Supplier auditing and monitoring.
- Site supervision, management and engineering activities.
- Project close-out summary reporting and delivery of documentation packages in hard and electronic format.
Our reputation is built on hard work, consistency and providing a world class service to our clients.